PLAY WINTER BINGO & WIN:
As the days grow darker and the snow continues to fall, it’s time to make the most of winter. This holiday season, join us in playing a wintry game of BINGO! See how many of these fun activities you can check off and help Carleton students at the same time. And, you could win $250 towards a Carleton initiative of your choice!
Here’s how to participate:
- Make a donation to Carleton University (to any fund or project of your choosing)
- Download the Winter BINGO game and start playing!
All Carleton alumni who make a donation between now and December 31st will be entered into a draw to win one of four (4) $250 contributions to a Carleton project, fund or designation of their choice. The draw will be held in mid-January and winners will be notified by January 30, 2020.
SUPPORT STUDENTS THROUGH YOUR HOLIDAY GIFT:
Here are four priorities your gift will fund as we head into 2020:
- Experiential learning: Research shows that experiential learning contributes to student engagement, improved academic outcomes and enhanced work and life skills. Your support will lead to more opportunities beyond the classroom.
- Making Education Accessible: Together, we can continue to grow our accessibility projects in research and design, academic programming and professional training, and helping students with disabilities secure meaningful employment.
- The greater good: By giving to Carleton, you help fund research that ultimately makes the world a better place. With you by our side, we can charge ahead with more exciting research projects, awards and collaborations than ever.
- Student mental health and wellness: Your support makes it possible for us to help students during the often stressful transitions involved in being a university student.
Browse our current projects and support an initiative that’s meaningful to you. Give today and together we’ll celebrate the many ways you’ll make a positive difference for Carleton students in the coming year.