The Endowed Student Emergency Fund provides short term financial assistance to students who are unable to meet immediate and essential expenses as a result of a temporary hardship related to a personal emergency situation.
Most students only need about $250-$300 to relieve the financial stress and get back to the important work of recovering, staying engaged on campus, and continuing their learning, both inside and outside the classroom.
The Endowed Student Emergency Fund has helped Carleton students:
- Assist students who suffered in the Ottawa tornadoes
- Buy groceries after becoming a victim of fraud
- Settle into a new home following a devastating house fire
- Start tackling debt incurred during a mental health crisis
- Leave an abusive relationship
The Fund provides short-term financial assistance for essential expenses. Please consider a donation today.