The Carleton Ravens Women’s Basketball team continues to seek ways to enhance our program. The most effective means for supporters of our program to assist us financially is through a donation to our Women’s Basketball Excellence Fund.
Below are three key areas where funds will go this academic year 2022-2023:
Overall Health/Nutritional support:
- Training Table- with the increase in the cost of groceries, many of our athletes are struggling to afford to eat healthily on a regular basis. We would like to be able to feed them a good meal after a practice or game once a week.
- We would like to increase the amount of money the athletes get on the road for meals so that they can eat well and fuel properly before and after games.
- Provide our athletes with protein powders and recovery drinks on the road and at home to help with overall nutrition and health.
- Be able to have a nutritionist come and speak to them about overall health-sleep, recovery, and nutrition.
- Be able to provide academic tutors for athletes.
Video editing and coaching resources:
- Ensure that our athletes are receiving the best coaching and video resources available in Canada. State-of-the-art video editing resources for the staff and players.
Your generous gift to this fund will support the above-mentioned program enhancements and student player assistance. Any school can field a team, but it takes philanthropy to build a championship team. Thanks to the generosity of parents, fans, and friends, Ravens women’s basketball is firmly entrenched as one of the premier programs in the country.